ACFL – 2018 “Tune Up” Tournament
Sunday March 11th, 2018
Tournament Fee = $325.00
To pre-register, contact J.T. by March 7th, 2018
All teams must notify J.T. prior to tournament date. We will not allow teams to show up the day of the tournament. Teams can contact J.T. by sending a message through the “Contact Us” tab on the website or calling/texting 914-629-4865.
Winner will receive FREE ENTRY to season or $800.00
(7 or more teams must participate)
Teams will be notified of start times.
Field location – Turf field at Hackensack, H.S. (135 1st Street Hackensack, NJ)
Regular season rules are in effect with the following modifications.
Round Robin will consist of 2 games. The Round Robin match-ups will be selected randomly. At the conclusion of the Round Robin, teams will be seeded by their record and will play in a single elimination tournament. At the conclusion of each single elimination round, teams will be re-seeded.
The first tie-breaker is total points against.
The second tie-breaker is decided by a coin flip.
- Style of play = 6 on 6 Flag with a 3 Mississippi count.
- Two 15 minute halves - running clock.
- 1 time out per team for the game (not per half).
- In the round robin games, the Officials will stop the clock to announce the 2 minute warning then the clock will start again.
- In the playoff games, the last 2 minutes of the game will be regulation time. The clock will stop for incomplete passes, out of bounds, penalties, etc.
** Players must play in at least 1 game of the Round Robin to be eligible to play in the later rounds of the tournament.
** No kick offs – ball will be placed at the 15 yard line.
** Extra points can be run/pass.
1 Point Conversion: / 2 Point Conversion:
Run/Pass from 5 yard line. / Run/Pass from 10 yard line.
Interceptions on extra points can be returned by the defense. If they score they will be awarded the same amount of points as the value of the extra point attempt.
Points for seeding – Win = 2 points / Tie = ˝ point / Loss = 0 points